Put/Call Ratios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put/Call Ratios

Do any of you guys or gals think we should have symbols for the Put/Call Ratios?

And for that matter, how about New Highs/New Lows?

I wonder why eSig doesn't want to keep up with Realtick. I'd hate to switch but I will if I have to.

absolutely we should have the Put Call Ratio. And also the New Highs and New Lows. Important numbers for many strategies. I've sent several emails on this in the past to the ideas email and so far nothing. Seems like eSignal could just write an efs and slap it on the servers to calculate the new highs and new lows themselves. This is how many other vendors do it. The put call is different story. Have to add another data feed.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for concurring Bigtee. I've had the same lack of response from the emails. This board though has some outstanding EFS programmers (Alex, I'm looking your way!) so maybe if we're luck we can get a New High New Low EFS.

Comment

I came to the forum hoping to find the symbol for CBOE put/call ratio. I guess I won't find one.

This is very sad the eSig doesn't provide this. Even freakin' stockcharts provides it.

Pathetic

Comment

I agree. Even the beyond hopeless qCharts provides PC ratios

I cannot understand why eSignal has been avoiding implementing these important tools for so long (Read through previous posts and see how long this has been going on for)

Please eSignal, give us our PC's especially OEX PC

Comment

I agree. I would definitely like to see the Equity Put/Call ratio and the OEX Put/Call ratio on eSignal as well.

Considering the fact that eSignal costs much more than some of the other providers who provide the above... can eSignal please seriously consider this?

Comment

Now that eSignal has bought out Quote.com, maybe we'll get some of the good stuff that Quote.com has... Put/Call ratios, New Highs, New lows, etc. Hope Hope......

Comment

So that's why I couldn't find any info in the knowledge base on new highs and new lows.

Ayman

Comment

ayman,

There is no statisical number of New Highs/Lows like Quote.com has, but you can generate a list of symbols making new highs/lows by using the eSignal Market Scanners.
                  Regards,
                  Jay F.
                  Product Manager

Comment

Originally posted by bigtee
                    Now that eSignal has bought out Quote.com, maybe we'll get some of the good stuff that Quote.com has... Put/Call ratios, New Highs, New lows, etc. Hope Hope......
                    I truly hope so.

Comment

put call ratios

I too am for esignal offering put call ratios. considering it is supposed to be the best in the business, it is silly that they are not offering such essential tools.

Comment

Any news on this?

Comment

Isn't it interesting that the moderator of this board posts a message about howwe can get the new high/new low data by paying extra for a scanner (about four posts prior), but doesn't even acknowledge the main message of this thread - the P/C Ratios?

And they have the audacity to post a banner ad at the top of this page saying "Get up to $100 for referring a friend to eSignal"

One more thing, how does that moderator guy propose we put that "list" he speaks of into a chart for god's sake?

Comment

We don't have anything definitive to announce quite yet but we think we should be able to declare some good news regarding put/call ratios in the very near future. We'll get back to this thread in 30 days or so.

Thanks for your patience. We understand clients have been waiting quite a while for this data from us.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi all,

Looks like we have good news to report on the horizon. We are actively coding to support put/call ratios in our 8.1 release, due out in July.

We'll have more concrete information as the coding progresses and will look to provide a list in the next couple of weeks as to the exact ratios we'll cover.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X