YM rt feed stalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YM rt feed stalls

The past 2 days I found that the YM real time feed would stall after running for 10-20 minutes.

If refreshed the data updated chart would be correct but the real time feed would not 'go'. I put up a time and sales window and it was obvious nothing was coming in. I am based in KL, Malaysia.

Dear Cael,

I have been following /monotoring the YM H6 contract this morning and have found no problems.

The datafeed is updating continuosly.

Please contact us providing your account/login details so that we can check your account and your server connection history.

Thank you,
    Renato Vieira
    eSignal Support

Comment

I found that the ticks would stop and would not come back. I changed the esignal server to CM4 which seems to work for me. Does this imply that different servers may have issues with different users in different locations?

Comment

CM stands for Connection Manager, which essentially handles the authentication and also manages the connections to the actual servers that deliver the data. CM4 is one of the connection managers, and changing to that will not have any impact to the delivery of the actual data to your PC. It's actually highly not recommended to change the Connection Manager settings, because if that server goes down, then you will not be able to connect to the eSignal servers. It is best to just use CM*.esignal.com for all settings.

Without us having your username, it's difficult to say what may have caused this problem.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X