Missing ES H6=2 data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing ES H6=2 data

The first 2 hrs. of data appear to be missing from jan 20 2006 for the referenced contract that was there yesterday. I am using the advanced chart with various time periods -- 5 to 30. Could this please be restored.

buhrmaster
    As far as I can see the data appears to be available. Try restarting eSignal and the Data Manager and see if that resolves the issue
    Alex

Comment

I restarted both and it is still missing.

Comment

Hi Burhmaster,

If you could please PM myself or JayF with your eSignal username, we can take a look at the connections and determine if there is an underlying issue with that particular issue. TIA.

Comment

Duane-

Have not a clue about PMing anyone (where do I learn about this?) . . . but I restarted everything a second time and finally got the missing data. I figured it was a problem with one particular server. Make sense?

Comment

buhrmaster
            See this article in the Bulletin Board FAQs
            Alex

Comment

Alex- Thanks for the link.

Comment

buhrmaster,

That does sound like it is server related. Our connection logs for your account has likely pushed out the needed information to track what server this was. If you do see the problem again, please drop us a PM or give us a call. http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppor...ct/default.asp
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                X