No Advanced Charts available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Advanced Charts available

Maybe somebody can help me, the live rep couldn't.

I just moved to Thailand and have an ISDN line and eSignal 7.2 installed. When opening eSignal, I do get real time quotes on my .quo window, but the advanced charting is not updating. Error message "NO HS".

Preferences, Connection Host is CM*.esignal.Com
    If I press Cntrl-Cursor Window after a short "Trying.." it goes back to "NO HS".
    I don't have any firewall in place.

I don't know whether my internet connection is too slow or there is some setting I have not taken care of. But none of the commodities I can usually see and used to chart are available any more. As I said, I get live data in the .quo window.

Help!

NO HS means "No History Server". When eSignal starts-up, it creates several different connections to our server farms ( for quotes, news, history data, Nasdaq L2/Super Montage, etc ). It sounds like your connection may be timing out before eSignal can make all of it's connections.
    I would try to exit and restart eSignal a few times to see if it finally connects and if that doesn't work, perhaps try a different connection to us for testing ( like a dial-up account ).

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X