JGB10 h6-TSE problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGB10 h6-TSE problem

Quote page is updating live data but the intra-day chart is not updating for this 2 symbol----jgb10 h6-TSE and NI225 H6-OSM.

How do I make the chart to update.

cookcpu,

If real time data is being fed to the Quote Window, but not the Advanced Chart, then it may be possible that you do not have the correct time template applied to the intraday chart. I've always been a fan of the auto-time template as it doesn't require you to hard code the start and end times for each respective set of issues. If you can confirm the settings of the time template you have applied, it may shed some light on this. If you would like to read some more information about Time Templates, please click here.

Comment

Originally posted by DuaneG
      cookcpu,

If real time data is being fed to the Quote Window, but not the Advanced Chart, then it may be possible that you do not have the correct time template applied to the intraday chart. I've always been a fan of the auto-time template as it doesn't require you to hard code the start and end times for each respective set of issues. If you can confirm the settings of the time template you have applied, it may shed some light on this. If you would like to read some more information about Time Templates, please click here.
      Thank you.

Initially, I have set the time template to Auto but it didn't start updated for one hour after the market is open.

Then I change it to Japan time, for a day there is no problem. Then the next day, it didn't updated during the lunch hour. I finally manage to make it update by changing the interval from 5 mins to hourly then back to 5 mins.

This morning before the market open I change the time template to auto.

So far, JGB10 h6-tpx update normally but NI225 H6-OSM didn't update for one hour after market open. So I change it back to Japan time template, and it update again.

Today, JGB10 H6-tpx is on auto time template and NI225 H6-OSM is on Japan time template.

I will see which one work better.

Comment

Working...
      X