Garban Bond Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garban Bond Data

I currently subscribe ot this service. Although I do not understand what I am paying for since there is no help with this service.

On the quote board the Maturity date is not carried on any of the contracts as in "tre z0-gb" the cusip number feild is also a blank as is the bid yield/ask yield, you cannot get info on the issue date either.

Added to all that, there are usually a basket of cash contracts to be traded with as in the "cheapest-to-deliver" and the "on-the-run" etc there is no way of finding if these cash contractrs are the prices being displayed when you type in the symbol "tre z0-gb"

If anyone could elighten me about esignals garban bond serivce I would greatly appreciate it.

Bournefinancial,

The CUSIP number data must be added to your eSignal account as it’s not inclusive in the GTIS Forex real-time subscription. This information is an additional $5 per month. In regards to the maturity date, bid/ask yield and issue date, this information isn’t being transmitted from the source feed hence it cannot be added even as an add-on.

If the Cusip number addition is something you wish to add, please feel free to call the Customer Service department so that it can be added to your account. The option isn't available via Account Maintenance. LiveRep is another way you can contact us to add that feature for you. In regards to the cash contracts you mentioned, I'm still researching those to get further clarification. As soon as I know more, I'll pass it along. Below is a screenshot of the Quote Board illustrating the Cusip numbers.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X