Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all Indexes

Hi Everybody,

this may sound strange, but I need a list of all avalaible indexes in eSignal, preferefable a list of all worldwide indexes. Obviously I could look the symbols up (what would take ages), but I would need to have a symbol list to import the list and process it further.

Does eSignal have a full list of all indexes instead of the lookup function? Did somebody create such a list (we speak about 200+ indexes)?

Greating from rainy
    Switerland
    Ivo

List of all Indexes

Hi baelli,

You can find the full list of indexes at the following links below from our Knowledge Base website.

Symbol Guide - eSignal Indices
    Symbol Guide - World Indices

Also, I have a attached a copy of my World Indices Quote Window that you are welcome to upload into the esignal folder. Keep in mind that the list may not be up-to-date. To get a more updated list, goto File/New/Symbol Search from the top menu bar. The second link above will guide you through instructions on how to search the list of indicies. Hope this helps.

World Indices

Thank you
    Joe B.
    eSignal____________
    Community Support Group
    eSignal KnowledgeBase
    New User Orientation
    Add QuoTrek to eSignal l Get wireless quotes, charts, news | FREE for 30 days

Comment

Index Symbol List

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your quick reply. This was exactly what I was looking for, but at the same time it is not since I can't copy out of your symbol guide!

I searched for all indices and got some 6000 symbols. However there is no way I get these symbols out of the search dialog into excel or a text file!

Would it be possible to you to save the querry straight away from your internal database into a textfile? Just a list of all symbols would make my day, if you get the symbol and the description into a file you would made me Mr. Happy.

Thanks
      Ivo

Comment

Working...
      X