Dde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dde

I'm trying to convert the attached IQFeed DDE spreadsheet to eSignal. The guy that created it suggested that only cells B5 and C5 would need to be modified to any data feed DDE syntax. Can't get it to work and would really appreciate some help. I have read through the knowledge base and searched for similar problems.

Thank You,

Paul
    Last edited by striedel; 04-01-2006, 02:23 PM.

Well I don't see the attachment. Should I post it somewhere else?

Thanks,

Paul

Comment

Paul

Well I don't see the attachment. Should I post it somewhere else?
      If the file type is not listed in the valid file extensions or is larger than the maximum allowed size (see image below) then you can try enclosing it in a zip file and attach it to your post or upload it to a group in File Sharing
      Alex

Comment

Let's see if this will work. I'm trying real hard you guys. It is tuff being a computer dummy ;-)

Comment

Once again....

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...r=&groupid=672

It's the YM Chart.xls on the bottom.
          Last edited by striedel; 04-02-2006, 11:45 AM.

Comment

OK, got it to work. Thank You very much Alex for your reply. Learned something new there. I may have more problems before it's over though. We'll see tomorrow when the $INDU opens. Thanks again.

Paul

Comment

Could someone please tell me if using that same Excel Spreadsheet, would it be possible to plot the difference between the Stochastic fast/slow line with DDE. Now it is plotting the difference between the INDU/YM after the fair value has been entered.

Thanks,

Paul

Comment

Paul
                It is possible using the DDEOutput Object which enables EFS to output data from a formula to Excel
                Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex,

Next weekend I'll give it a shot. Largest challenge to date. Does it ever cease to amaze you what some folks want to do with their charts and data?

Comment

Working...
                  X