Easter Bank Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Bank Holidays

Intraday charting in minutes of Z M6-EEI (ftse futs) affected by two blank days for friday and monday bank holidays - is it something I can change to remove them?

Tick charts unaffected - no data no gap I suppose.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Are you using Standard charts? If so there is nothing that can be done about the gaps in the charts as it has a fixed scale. If you are using advanced charts you will not see as much of a gap in the charts.

Comment

Advanced charts - and yes the gap is smaller, is there nothing else that can be done.

I have also had to increase my time templates because of the long weekend.

Paul.

Comment

This should be fixed now Paul. Thanks for reporting.

Comment

Not quite - the 14th and 17th were both bank holidays - still a gap for 14th April (good friday).

Paul.

Comment

Please restart esignal now and you should see the fix. I apologize for the delay.

Comment

more bank holidays

I know it is awfully inconvenient to expect professional data providers to keep an eye on the data they provide - but there has been another bank holiday in the UK (some say London is also a major financial centre) on 1st May 2006.

I have a gap in my charts at the moment - I cant spend all morning stopping and starting eSignal - can you let me know when the gap is fixed.

Comment

Working...
              X