Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OANDA as a contributor? (ex eur@OANDA a0-fx)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OANDA as a contributor? (ex eur@OANDA a0-fx)

I noticed that esignal is giving the option of filtering the price data for specific brokers. (Example: EUR@FXCM a0-fx) I would like to use Oanda as my contributor. How can I use esignal to view the OANDA data feed?

Hi,

In order to view a contributor-only Forex rate, you need to add the contributor code to the symbol (i.e. JPY@FXCM A0-FX). The attached link shows the complete list of valid contributors for our Forex feed. I don't see "Oanda" off-hand so if they are not one of the contributors, you won't be able to see data from them on our system.

Thanks.

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...ticle=3108&p=1

Comment

Hi Deathnight,

I contacted Oanda and they informed me that they use a composite feed composed of multiple banks. The only composite feed we have right now is through GTIS and this data can be accessed using the standard Forex symbology. This feed however is different from what Oanda uses.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RyanS
        Hi Deathnight,

I contacted Oanda and they informed me that they use a composite feed composed of multiple banks. The only composite feed we have right now is through GTIS and this data can be accessed using the standard Forex symbology. This feed however is different from what Oanda uses.

Thanks
        FXCM also uses a composite feed consisting of 14 banks and is on the list. I imagine that they have it setup with you to behind the scenes select the 14 banks from the gtis feed. If that’s the case it would be nice to either have the bank list oanda uses so we can filter out the other banks. Even better you guys could get together with OANDA and filter it for us.
        Last edited by Deathnight; 05-22-2006, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Depending on how many requests we get we might be able to add that. Please send an email to [email protected] to voice your request.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanS
            Depending on how many requests we get we might be able to add that. Please send an email to [email protected] to voice your request.

Everyone who reads this please send a email to the address listed above. Request that OANDA be added to the contributor list so we can see accurate data for OANDA in esignal.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X