Symbols for new high/low indices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbols for new high/low indices?

I've looked through the list of indices, and I've used the Symbol lookup tool, but I can't find symbols for the number of NYSE and NASDAQ issues making new highs and lows. Is this data available?

jimcole23
    To my knowledge eSignal does not provide that data at this time. You may want to submit a request by sending an email to [email protected]
    Alex

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Alex; I've sent the email.

Comment

What did they say -- if anything?

I, too, have been looking for data on new highs, new lows.

Comment

We do not currently carry new highs/lows on eSignal but our recent acqusition (QCharts) does carry those symbols. We will be adding like-content on the eSignal side over the coming months to match what QCharts carries so we should have that data on eSig by mid to late 2007.

Thanks.

Comment

Any updates on this subject?

Hello, I was wondering if an Administrator or Moderator could provide a status update on the New Highs and New Lows?

Comment

We've made real progress in the integration of QCharts into the eSignal infrastructure and released QC 6.0 last month that runs off the eSignal Data Manager. Stats like new highs and new lows are still being fed from the Quote ticker plant and those are slated to be moved to the eSignal ticker plant in early to mid 08.

Thx

Comment

Thank you Scott

Comment

Working...
                X