Not getting real-time dissemination of $HSI.X-HKG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting real-time dissemination of $HSI.X-HKG

Hang Seng Index will not update. My suspicion: I just subscribed to Hong Kong stocks, which presumably includes the indices. I had already been subscribed to just the indices. Do I have to unsubscribe from indices and only select stocks?

Hi Atlas,

There is a seperate entitlement/fee for Indices vs Stocks for Hong Kong Stocks. I'd just make sure you have both active on your account. If you do confirm that, seems strange so just contact us directly and we'll check your account/verify.

btw, we are close to providing support 24/6 with the addition of an Sydney, Australia office so if you are in the Asia/Pac region, you'll soon be able to use Liverep in your timezone and eventually have a ph# to utilize as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, I have both. Although, I only had indices before.

Comment

Hang Seng Indicies

Hi Atlas,

I checked your account and verified your are subscribed to Hang Seng Indicies. I have checked this data and it is updating. What is your phone number so we can contact you? I tried both numbers on your account but there was no answer. Also, what symbols are you currently using for these Indicies?

Thanks,

Michael A.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Here's something curious: In the Symbols list in the Data Manager, all of the symbols I am monitoring are listed, except for $HSI.X-HKG. I have a chart open with that symbol. I will se if adding it to the symbols makes a difference.

Comment

Adding it to the Symbols list has no effect. Curiously, when I restart eSignal, the symbol is missing from the Data Manager.

Comment

Michael, I PM'ed you my contact info.

Comment

More info: Every other index, but $HSI.X-HKG on http://www.dbc.com/SymbolLookup/Inte...lq/dbc_trading updates just fine.

Comment

Scratching head. I logged off my laptop. Logged into other PC. Opened up Hong Kong quotesheet Michael recommended. Everything came up ok (during lunch break). I logged off. Went back to laptop (the one that couldn't get the realtime quotes). Now I am getting the updates. Only thing I can think of: the PC was the last time I looked at Hang Seng index (weeks ago).

Comment

Hong Kong Indicies

Atlas,

This is a really strange issue but we are glad to hear the data is now updating. Let us know if you experience any further issues with this data or with eSignal.

Thank you,

Michael A.
                    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                    X