Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing bars early AM 9/22/06 FOREX

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, so please gently point me in the right direction if this isn't the appropriate place for this type of issue. I tried sending this to tech support through the web site, but each time after it displays the potential knowledgebase articles and I continue to submit my issue, there is just a "500 internal server error" response, so something is goofy with that web server or the form.

Here's what I was trying to submit. Franky, I don't care about the "500 internal server error" (though it should be fixed) as much as I do the missing data, so don't get stuck on the wrong issue.

I've noticed that for hourly, 15 minute, and 5 minute bars on many of the FOREX symbols (EUR A0-FX, for instance), data is missing for the period between 12:01AM and 5:55AM on Sept. 22 (Eastern time), 2006. It is likely missing for other symbols and bar sizes as well, but I have not looked at them all. It's missing on all 20 FOREX symbols I have loaded into my software, though.

Is there a way I can retrieve that missing data? I've already tried clearing the old data and reloading, but that doesn't appear to have resolved the issue.

The missing bars cause a discontinuity that looks like a large price jump and it is confusing the software I'm using with the data.

Can anyone else confirm that this data is missing for them as well?
    Sincerely,
    Andrew Kinney
    http://www.simplywebhosting.com
Working...
X