X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing under 60' bars

bars under 60 mins are missing

Hi Max,

I just checked a US Futures contract, an OMX equity and a US equity and data looks fine from tick to 1, 5, 15 minute, etc.

Please, when posting any sort of data issues, include specific symbols, related details and/or screenshots if at all possible.

Thanks.

Comment

I've got missing bars for Z Z6-EEI, all bars after 3.00pm (London time) for friday 29th September.

I was hoping to use eSignal to help me trade.

Paul

Comment

Paul
        The data appears to be available (times shown in the enclosed charts are Eastern US)
        Try restarting both eSignal and the Data Manager
        Alex

Comment

Thanks for the reply Alex, first thing I tried, I can see you have the data, will try it again.

Will let you know the outcome.

Paul.

Comment

Hi Alex,

it is OK now, but at just before the market start (even after re-starting eSignal) it was missing.

Thanks for investigating, do you think someone at eSignal will look into the reason for it being missing, as just because it is OK now does not mean there is not a problem.

Paul.

Comment

Hi

It looks as if what you're reporting could be linked to this thread.

Thanks,

Comment

Thanks Grant,

I just don't want to be thought of as some crank who can't even load up a chart.

Paul

Comment

Does anybody have the current index futures ticker symbol?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Skinspan
                    Which index future? S&P500, Nasdaq100, Russell200, Dow or the mini equivalents?
                    Alex

Comment

could you send them all,

Thank you

Comment

Skinspan
                        If you are looking for all the available symbols then the better solution is to go to the main page of the eSignal Symbol Directory where you can find the links to the pages for the symbol lists of the CBOT and CME. In those pages look for the symbols in the Index Products (or Contracts) and Mini sections.
                        Front month at this time for the Equity Index contracts is Z6 (ie December 2006). For the continuous contracts replace the month/year code Z6 with #F (for example E-mini S&P specific contract is ES Z6 and the continuous is ES #F)
                        Alex

Comment

Working...
                        X