• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• data stopped for FTSE futs and Index 16.24 UK time

data stopped for FTSE futs and Index 16.24 UK time

thats $ukx-ftse and z z6-eei

Paul

Hi Paul,

There were no reported issues with the FTSE at the time you posted. In general, if data stops updating the first thing to try is to close eSignal and the Data Manager for 30 seconds, then reopen them. This will frequently resolve any intermittent connectivity issues, and will usualy get you connected to a different tick server. If you continue to experience data reception issues, I would recommend troubleshooting with one of our technical support representatives when the problem is actually occuring.

Thanks,
    Starr
    eSignal

Comment

Hmmm.

Actually I think there was, within 10 minutes of my message there was a posting about Europe etc. data sources.

When the data returned there was a gap in the data and the gap is still there 17/10/06 16.24 - 17.00 London time.

I think an apology is due.

Paul.

Comment

Hi Paul,

You are correct and sorry about our initial reply. For some of us old timers (at least w/in eSignal), we sometimes temporarily get confused about all the exchange mergers so we may have been looking for a LIFFE announcement and missed the Euronext posting. Thanks for correcting us.

Comment

Working...
        X