Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search a Contributor for the FX that provide ECN, FXall or Currenex Datafeed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search a Contributor for the FX that provide ECN, FXall or Currenex Datafeed?

Hi,

i search an right Contributor for eSignal that use ECN Data i.e. FXall or Currenex? In the list from eSignal i saw only Banks.

Regards

Ram

Hello Ram,

In regards to our forex feed, we only display contributing banks. We unfortunately do not carry Forex information from Fxall or Currenex.

For more information on our Forex feed, click on the following link: http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...ticle=1422&p=1

Comment

Hi, I just got eSignal and need help getting to the forex section.
      Can you help please?
      Perhaps I need a add on download!
      Thanks in advance, your product came highly recommended for
      forex. Thats all I want.
      Sandy
      Last edited by forexmountain; 01-06-2007, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Sandy
        In order to view Forex data you will need to add the Forex subscription to your account
        For an overview and basic instructions on how to use Account Maintenance see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase. If you encounter any problems while in Account Maintenance then you may want to review this article on troubleshooting tips for Account Maintenance.
        For all information on Forex in eSignal you may want to review this article. For the Forex Symbol Guide which includes the formats and codes of the various contributors see this article
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X