Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with AB #f symbol

Hi,
    I have been having an intermiitent problem where the AB #F symbol will not update. If I switch to the current month sym (eg AB Z6) it works fine. THe other #f symbols I use are ok as well, ES, YM, and NQ.

I had a problem one day two weeks ago and now am having it again.

IS this on my end or yours?

THanks,

JOnathan

Hello Jonathan,

Looking at the data this morning, we did not see any issues with the AB #f this morning. Not to say that you didn't see a problem. If possible, when you do see the problem again, please contact our support department to have one of our tech support representatives look at it and take the needed steps in resolving this problem.

Phone Customer Service and Technical Support:
    (510) 264-1700
    Press "1" for Customer Service
    Press "2" for eSignal and Quotrek Technical Support
    Press "3" for Advanced GET Technical Support

eSignal International Support
    Fitzroy House
    13-17 Epworth Street
    London
    EC2A 4DL
    United Kingdom

Support
    CS/TS Support Phone: +44 (0)20 7825 8777
    General Fax: +44 (0)20 7825 7570

Comment

Missing data

THanks for the response. I will call in next time it happens. Currently, the AB #f symbol is updating but I have a data gap from 9:12-9:48.
      How can I get that missing data back? I tried reloading the chart several times already.
      JOnathan

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

You may want to try exiting your eSignal along with the Data Manager for about 15 seconds and reopening it. This way you get a new connections to all the servers.

If you're still seeing the gap after restarting the eSignal I would recommend calling in to the Technical Support. They will from there be able to check what servers you're connected to and do more troubleshooting.

Please see J.J. post for the Technical Support contact information
        AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X