ZN Scales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZN Scales

I'm having problem with ZN H7 data, while downloading data, the half 1/32 is rounded. So I only get full 1/32 points
    I've searched old posts, deleted the spec.tab file and did "exit and save all"
    problem remains.

can someone please help?

Joi

Hi believenot333,

I believe I had a similar problem that I posted HERE . It went away after I subscribed to delayed data.

Comment

the problem appeared since last week, i had downloaded data every day and this had never happened. i didn't change any setting really strange.
      i have eod data.
      both intraday and daily data have this problem.

Comment

believenot333-

I checked an old specs.tab with the new one and they are virtually the same (both showing the same tick increment of .015625.

Next I looked at a data export of ZNH7 and that data was missing the 1/2 of 32nds! That suggests they are not even sending the fraction.

Where is eSignal help? They should be all over this. This question has been lingering for hours and you let the paying customer try to figure it out for themselves.

Comment

the half 1/32 came back - again without any setting change apart from the deleted spec.tab a few days ago.
          happy that it works again, praying it won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
          X