bad spikes in spread charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad spikes in spread charts

The spread (SPY - IWM) is showing several incorrect spikes on the 1-min chart today, but the prices for the individual constituents are correct on their 1-min charts. Forgive me then if this is a an eSignal topic rather than a Data Inquiry topic.

In the screenshot below, the spread shows a high/low of 64.65/64.46 on the 13:54 bar, but as the high/low figures from the charts of SPY and IWM show, the correct high/low figures for the spread chart on that bar should be 64.65/64.64 .

The other wrong spikes are at 14:12, 14:31, and 14:51 today.

Also the spread (IWM - QQQQ) has bad spikes on the 1-min today at 13:54, 14:12, and 14:31.
    Attached Files

Attached is a screenshot of today's spikes.
    Attached Files

Comment

Another bad spike. Given the OHLC of SPY and IWM, the OHLC of the spread (SPY - IWM) should be 65.34/65.35/65.31/65.32 . Instead the spread chart shows 65.34/65.34/64.95/65.32 . Way off.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey checkraise,

I've reported these spikes to our QA department as well as the project manager. I'll reply again when I've heard back from them on the matter.

Comment

Hi mjones,

Any word back from the QA department and the project manager yet? It's been a week and the bad spikes are worse than ever.
          Attached Files

Comment

I haven't heard a solid answer as to why these spikes are occurring. My product manager thought the problem may be related to a server issue. But I believe the issue goes deeper. We are still researching the issue at this time. i will reply again once I have more info.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Comment

Working...
            X