How can i get the 5min data ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i get the 5min data ?

I want to find 5min chart from 2006-6-14 to 2006-6-19.
    but the software not have the data frome 2006-6-14 to 2006-6-19.It only have the 5min data frome 2006-8 to now
    How can i get it ?

Re: How can i get the 5min data ?

Originally posted by YIhuang
    I want to find 5min chart from 2006-6-14 to 2006-6-19.
    but the software not have the data frome 2006-6-14 to 2006-6-19.It only have the 5min data frome 2006-8 to now
    How can i get it ?
    Depending on the symbol, you may be able to buy it from the exchange where the symbol trades, or another data vendor, such as Tickdata, but intraday data is only available from Esignal for 120 days.
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Comment

thank you very much indeed
      Can you tell me more about the software that i can see 5min data?

Comment

Originally posted by YIhuang
        thank you very much indeed
        Can you tell me more about the software that i can see 5min data?
        Tickdata is a verndor that has been around a long time, sells data, and is was basically the only place that I know of where you could buy dependible price data.

http://www.tickdata.com

I have about 20 years worth of tick data all futures contracts depending on the contract, from 1975 to 2001.

The data came on a CD and you run their software to install it on your PC for use with charting software.

However, I have to use Tradestation 2000I as I don't think this data is compatable with eSignal!

The exchanges also provide price data, sometimes for free, there are also free charting packages where you could possible export the data for those timeperiods. But again, aside from using tick replay, I don't think this data can be imported into esignal.

Hope this helps,

Glen
        Glen Demarco
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X