spread charts problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spread charts problems

The spread ABPREM = (AB #F - $RUT) is showing different data on the 5-min and 3-min charts. Screenshot below.

Also, the spreads (NQ #F - AB #F), (ES #F - AB #F), and (ES #F - NQ #F) will load on a 5-min chart but will not load on a 3-min or 1-min. Restarting eSig and refreshing the charts does not help, still won't load.
    Attached Files

This morning, on 1-min and 3-min charts, each of the spreads mentioned in the previous post will plot only data from today and will not plot any data from before today.

Comment

Having the same problem again/still this morning. 4-min and longer charts are fine, but 3-min and under I am only getting data charted back thru March 5 on those spreads. No spread data before March 5 will chart on those shorter intervals.

Comment

checkraise
        Try setting the Time Template to load a specific number of Bars (rather than Days or Dynamic). At my end requesting 2000 bars [for example] will fill a 3 minute chart of AB #F - $RUT back to February 9th
        I believe there is an issue with the 1! continuous contracts and the spreads not loading the number of days specified in the Time Templates or not requesting the data when these are set to Dynamic. As far as I know eSignal's developers are aware of this
        Alex

Comment

Thanks much Alex, specifying the number of bars does it. I hope that eSig developers are aware this issue exists with #f as well as 1!.

Comment

checkraise
            You are most welcome

I hope that eSig developers are aware this issue exists with #f as well as 1!.
            If you mean when the #F contract is used within a spread then yes they are. However what I was indicating was that the same issue exists also with the 1! continuous contracts on their own (ie not necessarily as part of a spread)
            Alex

Comment

OK Alex I understand now. FWIW I use these #F spreads every day but this problem did not appear to me until Sunday night March 4, 2007.

Comment

Working...
              X