Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Data for ES #F=1

Hi,
    I've tried to view a chart for the "globex session only" (es #f=1 or es m7=1) and "no data" shows up in the cursor window, and no chart is displayed.

Any idea what's causing this?

Thanks,
    Paul

Hi Avery - thanks for your reply.

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) I subscribe to the CME Emini's package.

2) I've tested Daily and Intraday 24 hour time templates, and none of them show the #F=1 data.

This is the data I can / can't get with the following symbols i've tested this morning on a 24 hour intraday time template:

es #f (ok)
    es #f=2 (ok)
    es #f=1 (displays NO data)

ab #f (ok)
    ab #f=2 (displays NO data)
    ab #f=1 (displays NO data)

mc #f (ok)
    mc #f=2 (ok)
    mc #f=1 (displays NO data)

regards,
    Paul

PS - I am not seeing your post displayed in this thread - but i did revceive an email of it?

Comment

Hi Robert,
      After speaking with our QA department eSignal does not offer the symbol =1 on any of the E-Minis Contracts. Reason being is there is really no Day/Night contracts on Globex.
      The symbology with the equals 2 was instituted at the request of users who wanted to differentiate the Pit sessions from electronic overnight. So what we were able to do was to add the =2 to just show the day session.

The =1 applies only to large contract futures such as the SP 500 (Sp #F), NASDAQ. (ND #F) or Crude (CL #F). We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
      X