DAX Data VERY SLOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAX Data VERY SLOW

EVERY time activity increased today, and most other days, AX M7-DT fell way behind the market at the same time as AB #F was up to date, showing that the Eurex latency is neither an internet nor local problem.

Can someone from eSignal tell me:
    1. Are you aware of this continual Eurex latency making the feed unusable for day trading at the very time it is most needed, and,
    2. What, if anything, is going to be done about this.

Thanks

We are aware of intermittent issues with performance on the Eurex feed. We installed new processing code last week that has helped but not as much as we had hoped. We are now in the process of replacing the hardware that handles the feed in our London Data Center and we do expect performance to significantly improve between the new code and upgraded hardware. I don't have a specific ETA but I'd expect it should be completed in 1-2 weeks.

Thanks.

Comment

An update to this thread after you have done the work would be useful so you can get some feedback and we can test and spread the good word about European data.

Comment

Yesterday the DAX had no latency during the numbers. Looks like you have resolved it.

Am I right?

Comment

Working...
        X