spread data missing and time template ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spread data missing and time template ignored

The 1-min chart of (ES #F - AB #F) will not plat data before today.

The 1-min chart of (SPY - IWM) is plotting data outside the time-template boundary. Data after 16:00 is plotting but the time template ends at 16:00 .

eSig 8.0 782 on Windows 2000 Pro

Screenshot attached.
    Attached Files

Hello,

We will go ahead and take a look at it.

Comment

Hello,

We are seeing the issue as well and are working on a fix. We will post any updates in regards to this issue in this thread.

Comment

Would appreciate an update.

The 1-min chart of (ES #F - AB #F) still will not plat data before today. This seems to happen each Monday Morning. Any projection as to when this issue will be resolved?

The Time Template issue is no longer a problem. The chart is now adhering to the Time Template parameters. Was this remedied or did the condition just disappear?

Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

It's been about 6 weeks since I reported the data is missing from intraday spread charts, and still this is what my layout looks like every Monday morning. All my spread charts, 7 out of the 13 charts on that layout, will plot no data before the Monday Open. Doesn't matter if I alter the Time Templates or spread different underlyings, no data will plot before Monday's open. Would appreciate an update on this.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X