What signal data for MB Trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What signal data for MB Trading?

What is the correct signal data to use to follow trading with MB Trading?

For instance ... with FXCM one uses "EURJPY@FXCM A0-FX" etc ..

But I cannot see an appropriate feed listing for MB Trading ...

Any help appreciated ...

GaryW

GaryW,

Forex quotes from MB Trading are currently not available on our feed. As far as I understand though, MB Trading is not a Forex broker, but instead offers bid and ask from multiple banks.

The contributors available on our respected forex feed are listed at the following link:

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...ticle=3108&p=1

Comment

Thanks Elmar ...

Forex quotes from MB Trading are currently not available on our feed. As far as I understand though, MB Trading is not a Forex broker, but instead offers bid and ask from multiple banks.

The contributors available on our respected forex feed are listed at the following link:

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/articl...rticle=3108&p=1

Someone on another forum indicated that MB Trading has something to do with/uses "TDFX" data feeds .... which are listed in the link above

I pulled up a couple of these feeds in eSignal (eg AUD@TDFX A0-FX; EURJPY@TDFX A0-FX etc ...) and then watched their movement in the quotes screen against the MBT Navigator screen integrated within eSignal ..

In terms of movement the data in the "TDFX" feeds seem to closely follow exactly the Navigator FX Board window price entities ... however what puzzles me is the actual eSignal data feed figures ..

for instance the MB Navigator FX Board screen showed:

116.82 .. 116.84 for a pair

whereas the eSignal feed for the same pair (@TDFX) showed

116820 .. 116840 (not the correct format , no decimal point etc ...)

If I looked at the same pair from an "@FXCM" feed then it showed the correct values, namely 116.82 .. 116.84

Is this something wrong with eSignal ... or the data provider/feed "TDFX"?

Have I got the formatting for the eSignal "quotes screen" screwed up? I don't see an option for me to set up any price formatting ...

Any help appreciated ..

GaryW
      Last edited by wag56; 04-18-2007, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Hi GaryW,

The pricing you see is due to a setting within the eSignal call price compacting.

If you click on File-->Preferences- Under the General Tab on the right side third item down, you'll see Compact Price Display. Uncheck the box and click OK. This will add the decimal point on to the prices.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Hi GaryW,

The pricing you see is due to a setting within the eSignal call price compacting.

If you click on File-->Preferences- Under the General Tab on the right side third item down, you'll see Compact Price Display. Uncheck the box and it will display you prices and click OK. This will add the decimal point on to the prices.

AveryH
          eSignal Support
          Hi Avery .. Many thanks .. will try it at home tonight ...

GaryW

Comment

Working...
          X