intra-day charts - no problem today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intra-day charts - no problem today

I did not get live updates for intraday Japan indices ($TOPIX-TSE and $NI225-NKI) in the morning. But everything worked fine after I logged out and logged in again. However, the same problem happened again in the afternoon - the charts did not move after market open. I had to relaunch esignal again. Afterwards, everthing worked fine. I would appreciate any suggestion for a solution or a person to report this problem to.
    Last edited by Rambo; 05-22-2007, 07:37 AM.

intra-day charts - no problem today

About the problem of intra-day charts not updating yesterday, it did not happen again today.

Comment

Rambo,

Glad to hear that you did not have any issues with the Nikkei and Topix today. We have to say though that there are not any known problems with these indices. We would need to investigate further, but before doing so, we require your username.

We suggest that you contact us by phone or live chat whenever you see the problem. This will allow us to understand if the issue is related to specific servers or user entitlements only.

Contact information for our support offices in Hayward, California and London, UK are available here. Additionally, you may call our support representatives in Sydney, Australia on +61 (2) 8668 1600.

Thank you for your collaboration.

Comment

Already talked to chat staff

Thanks. I did report the problem through live chat .

Comment

Working...
        X