Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Even 1 Correct Bid/Ask Size Data for stocks in H.K. !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Even 1 Correct Bid/Ask Size Data for stocks in H.K. !!

Whenever the bid size or ask size is more than 99,999 shares. Strang Value come out! Not just the Times and Sales, But also the data feed!!

Most of the stocks in Hong Kong always have a bid/ask size > 99,999 share!! Esignal r providing completely wrong information in Hong Kong Market regarding Historical Ask/Bid Size!

I have rasied this problem to Esignal for one month, Esignal said the problem has been escalated to the programmers but the problem still not fixed for a whole month!

I am a new Esignal user and I only subscribe the data in Hong Kong, charging me $150/month but providing all wrong data! Well Done Esignal~!

For a big problem like this should be immedately addressed by your programmers/development team and get fixed in a few days.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MonChaCha; 07-26-2007, 08:59 AM.

Re: Not Even 1 Correct Bid/Ask Size Data for stocks in H.K. !!

Originally posted by MonChaCha

Whenever the bid size or ask size is more than 99,999 shares. Strang Value come out! Not just the Times and Sales, But also the data feed!!

Most of the stocks in Hong Kong always have a bid/ask size > 99,999 share!! Esignal r providing completely wrong information in Hong Kong Market regarding Historical Ask/Bid Size!

I have rasied this problem to Esignal for one month, Esignal said the problem has been escalated to the programmers but the problem still not fixed for a whole month!

I am a new Esignal user and I only subscribe the data in Hong Kong, charging me $150/month but providing all wrong data! Well Done Esignal~!

For a big problem like this should be immedately addressed by your programmers/development team and get fixed in a few days.
    MonChaCha,

I can understand your frustration.

Are you certain that the problem is an error in eSignals processing of the data passed on from the exchange where the data originates?

FWIW eSignal's price data feed's for US stocks, Futures and FOREX are the most accurate and best performing I've ever seen.

Some people are under the impression that eSgnal is the originator of the price data. The are just the "middle man". eSignal for the most part takes the price data from direct network connections with the various exchanges and passes it, essentially unchanged into the eSignal application.

Hope the issue gets resolved.

Glen
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Comment

I am sure it is the problem of Esignal. More precise, it is the Historical Data Server of Esignal.
      Because the RT data in Quote Window is correct. But once it become history, it is wrong.

Besides, I have tried other datafeed, Quote Centre, IB, and some local one, all of them shows a correct Bid/Ask Size, except Esignal.

Comment

Working...
      X