Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing daily bar

hello

for the amex:xle, daily chart, the sept4th bar is missiong. i have check with other symbols, like xlf, xlb, etc, they all seems to have the sept4th bar presents. i have tried reloading xle's daily by going back&forth from one symbols to another and back to xle. but that is no use, sept4th still missing.

please look into and restore it soon.

thanks

DietCoke2000,
    Thanks for the post, I have escalated this to the Data Department and they have insured me that it the daily bar data has been restored for XLE.

We have test and confirmed please check and let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Thanks once gain for the post.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

thank you for your reply.

today is thursday, for the last few hours, i began noticing something similar to what i inquired earlier about missing. what i saw was today's ohlc+vol bar are missing in daily chart, and for nasdaq:goog, and amex:xhb,xrt, qid,sds&more, there were too many symbols i have tried and they are all high volume symbols. and i just can't pin-point which exchange exactly like last time i report a missing bar. i have tried reboot my pc a few times already, and still happening. at 1st, amex:xle&xlb were not showing their today's bar as well, but it is showing now.

and i hope i am sending this msg to the right place.

Comment

Hey Dietcoke2000,
        Sorry for the delay in replying, It's pretty strange that you would get this off of multiple sybmol on different exchange unless it was something with the server you would be connected too.

If you experience this again please PM me with the username so that I can check what servers you're connected to.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X