FX Minute data backfill problems for contributor TDFX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Minute data backfill problems for contributor TDFX

Hello, i have several holes in the intraday data for the contributor TDFX today. EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY and many others are affected. Please fix.

Regards,
    P.

Hi Purri,
    Can you provide more information such as times where you're seeing the gaps or missing data. I've gone thought all of the symbols for TDFX and I don't see the gaps you speak of. I have also contacted our Data Department and they have received no reports of missing or gapped data on currencies for TDFX.

Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also if you could PM you username so that I can check which servers you're connecting to. This would be a great help as well.

Thank you
    AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Hi Purri,
        Using GBP@TDFX A0-FX as a focal we did a minute by minute comparison of the chart and the time and sales window. We did see some bars that had no price movement which we were able to confirm via the Time and Sale window, but over all the bars matched the Time and Sales. We were not able to locate any actual gaps from between the Time and Sales and the Charts. This was using the Advanced Chart as well as the Standards.

A couple of things I could recommend trying if you see gaps in your charts; these suggestions come from eSignal Knowledge Base article 1267 Make sure that your cursor window is displayed; then hold down your CTRL key while clicking the green OK. This sends a request to our servers to refresh the chart. You can also exit/all eSignal, wait 5-10 seconds and restart eSignal, as that routine will create new connections for data, charting, news,

If you are still seeing the gaps I would urge you to contact our Technical Support Team via liveRep LiveRep or phone so they can immediately troubleshoot your system and check the servers you are connecting to.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

This has been resolved, it was not a problem on ESignals part.

Comment

Purri,
            Thanks for the update.

AveryH
            eSignal Support.

Comment

Working...
            X