Forex future symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex future symbol

Please forward the post to the correct forum, if this post is in the wrong place.

I am looking for the symbol for GBP/CHF CME Globex future. And I have tried "PSF", found in cme.com, and then, I entered "PSF #F" or "PSF Z7" or others similar, still, there is no chart. And I have tried look thru 'eSignal Central Support>Symbol Guide', no such symbol is listed.

Is there anybody who knows any of the 'Crossrate CME Forex Future' symbols? And where these symbols are listed in the eSignal Central?

Thanks

-

dietcoke2000
    In the enclosed screenshot of the Symbol Search window of eSignal you can see the symbols for the British Pound crossrates and the search method used
    FYI these symbols are also listed in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange page of the eSignal Symbols Guide
    Alex

Comment

Thank you, Alexis.

It took me a while to find this, cos' i have hidden the eSignal toolbar which has this 'Symbol Search' icon. I tried to find it in all the menu options, it didn't look like its there at all, and thats really surprises me.

And thanks again for your quick answer, I really appreciate it.

Comment

dietcoke2000
        You are most welcome.
        FYI you can access the Symbol Search window from the main menu by selecting File-> New-> Symbol Search (see image)
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X