unstable bar configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unstable bar configuration

Half day into today's trading, I felt something was wrong with one of my advanced charts for Japan's equities. A check revealed that the bar configuration was wrong and different from what it was before, although I had not changed my interval and time template settings or anything else. Apparently, something was done again to the data interval configuration at the server side. This same problem happened quite a number of times in the past six months. But it had not happened in the last two months. As a result, I had forgotten to check the charts for problems in the morning and paid a dear price for it today.

This change in bar configuration all happened in the last six months to charts with non-regular intervals.

I would like to plead to the data/server department. Could you please not temper easily and unnecessarily with how the time intervals are configured in the charts? When you do need to make changes to the data server with implication for bar configurations, please keep in mind that there are people who use non-regular intervals for charting and make sure that your new setting works the same way as before not just for 5/10/30 minute intervals, but for all time intervals that are allowed in the time template.
Working...
X