No FX Data today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No FX Data today

I'm only able to get live Forex data on the EUR A0-fX feed.

Any broker I try (EUR@TDFX A0-FX) there is no data. I've tried numerous broker feeds and nothing on all of them. I get the past history but no live data.

Is there some issue today?

bugscoe
    It appears to be working at my end (see enclosed animation captured minutes ago)
    Try restarting both eSignal and the Data Manager and see if that resolves the issue you are having
    Alex

Comment

bugscoe,

there is indeed an issue with some single contributors not updating in an advanced chart since this morning, but it seems that not all our users are affected.

This issue is currently under investigation with our engineers and GTIS.
      The problem seems to lay within advanced charts only, so please try to open a standard chart, Quote Window or Time & Sales which are all updating correctly.

You can also send me a privat message with your username if you require further assistance.

thank you,
      Christine B.
      eSignal

Comment

Thanks for the info. I am using the advanced charts.

The odd thing is I am able to get the individual broker feeds on another charting program I also use, that gets its data feed from eSignal.

Greg

Comment

Thanks for the update Greg.

This issue is still under investigation while we speak and unfortunately we have not been able to find the cause of this problem.

Thank you for your patience.
          Christine B.
          eSignal

Comment

Greg,

You may use seconds intervals as a temporary work around. Please note though that there are only 10 days of data available, so it might not meet your expectations.

Updates will be posted here.

Comment

Working...
            X