volume on daily chart and intraday chart different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, here's an admission from esignal, received today:

"We appreciate that showing the daily volume with a day lag and not in real time might not be the best solutions. Hopefully this can be handled differently in the future. I kindly ask you as well to raise this with the developers at [email protected].

Please note though that you can see accumulative real time volume on the quote sheet. Please add the column "Volume (Electronic)". The value will update in real time. I hope this meets partly your expectations."

Tech support are aware of this thread. They referred me back to it for the efs lol. Perhaps if enough people complain to the email address above then esignal will pull their finger out and fix the problem.

Comment

uktrader

Try this one with identical colors for volume and price bars
      Attached Files

Comment

I continue in this thread. The last four volume bars in the YM daly chart shows all the same amount (271'660) This number was reported by CBOT for Januar 10. At least for Januar 14. and 15. CBOT reported different volume (128'142, 203937)??
        Last edited by habi; 01-15-2008, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Another solution for the delayed daly volume problem:

I created a new time template:

Type: user defined
          Interval: 1425
          #Days: 0 (dynamic mode)
          Box "Automatic Start/End Time" checked

In this case for GMT+1 it looks like presented in the attached chart. Should work for other time zones as well.
          Be aware, that the session begins allready on the day before the actual US main session. eg: for January 17, the day shown in the chart will be Jan. 16.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by habi
            Another solution for the delayed daly volume problem:

I created a new time template:

Type: user defined
            Interval: 1425
            #Days: 0 (dynamic mode)
            Box "Automatic Start/End Time" checked

Unfortunately, this solution is not working longer. If I'm remember correct, then it was working until V 10.1. Now, the candles and volume bars are incorrect.

Why is it not possible, to solve this problem with the futures daly volume?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by habi; 06-28-2009, 12:53 PM.

Comment

No idea, why this time template is no longer working??

Comment

Working...
              X