Ni225 h8-osm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ni225 h8-osm

This symbol NI225 H8-osm stop updating 1 hour before it close. I wish to find out is this the server side problem or my Esignal is not working.

I just upgraded to the new version 10.

Re: Ni225 h8-osm

cookcpu
    Enclosed below is a screenshot of a 30 minute chart of NI225 H8-OSM as it appears at my end using build 1086 (Date/Time Settings is set to Exchange Time)
    Other than for 12/28/07 and 1/04/08 which seem to be half trading days the other days appear to be plotting the sessions as shown on the exchange's contract specifications web page (today's session was still open at the time the screenshot was captured)
    You may want to post a screenshot of your chart showing the chart title (which includes the Time Template settings applied to the chart) as it may help in trying to identify the issue.
    Alex

Originally posted by cookcpu
    This symbol NI225 H8-osm stop updating 1 hour before it close. I wish to find out is this the server side problem or my Esignal is not working.

I just upgraded to the new version 10.

Comment

I created a new chart and it show all the intra-day bar.

But on my template/pages, there are missing data for the last hour of trading today.

How to take a screen shot and where can I load the picture so that I can post it here.

Is there any way to resolve this or do I need to create a new page and delete the existing page.

Comment

cookcpu
        To capture an image of your chart you can either right click the chart and select Send Image To-> Local File or use the eSignal Snapshot tool. Once you have captured and saved the image then you can attach it to your post.
        As to today's session that should still be open at this time (04:20 EST/18:20 JST) unless I am mistaken. Enclosed is a 5 minute chart of today's session as I am seeing it
        Alex

I created a new chart and it show all the intra-day bar.

But on my template/pages, there are missing data for the last hour of trading today.

How to take a screen shot and where can I load the picture so that I can post it here.

Is there any way to resolve this or do I need to create a new page and delete the existing page.

Comment

cookcpu
          Enclosed is a screenshot of the completed session showing 19:00 as the last time stamp on the chart
          Alex

Comment

After posting in this thread yesterday, I can't access the forum until today.

Here is the image of yesterday data. I hope it will show up.
            Attached Files

Comment

This symbol is not updating at 13-00 hours. Even I deleted the current chart.

The new chart update for a while until I set the time template to auto and all the bar stop showing after 13-00 hours.

This symbol JGB10 h8-tpx have no problem when the time template is set to auto.

Comment

cookcpu
                That would suggest that there is an issue with one of the automatic time settings for that symbol. While waiting for eSignal to resolve this issue you should be able to work around it by setting the Time Template to a specific Start/End time ie. 09:00/19:00. That should provide you all the data (as shown in the enclosed screenshot)
                Hope this helps
                Alex

This symbol is not updating at 13-00 hours. Even I deleted the current chart.

The new chart update for a while until I set the time template to auto and all the bar stop showing after 13-00 hours.

This symbol JGB10 h8-tpx have no problem when the time template is set to auto.

Comment

Working...
                X