Is Esignal server down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Esignal server down

I have started up esignal program and it have been 15 minutes the chart is still showing the message trying to load data on the intraday chart for all the exchange.

The esignal data manager show all is fine.

Re: Is Esignal server down

cookcpu
    At my end data seems to be available for all the symbols and intervals I tried.
    Try shutting down both eSignal and the Data Manager then wait 15-30 seconds before restarting them and see if that resolves the problem.
    Hope that helps
    Alex

Originally posted by cookcpu
    I have started up esignal program and it have been 15 minutes the chart is still showing the message trying to load data on the intraday chart for all the exchange.

The esignal data manager show all is fine.

Comment

After awhile, some of the intraday chart is loaded up and some still waiting to be loaded.

Strange thing is if I go to another page, the same symbol intraday chart loaded up very fast.

Is this some kind of page problem as I use the backup page of version 8 after I upgraded to version 10.4.

I have exit esignal and restarted esignal, the same problem happen.

Should I reinstall the version 10 or go back to version 8. In version 10, I have intermitten disconnection while in version 8, the connection is fine.

Comment

cookcpu
        It is possible that the page(s) got corrupted. Before attempting a reinstall I would remove the page(s) and rebuild them from scratch using the new version of eSignal and see if that resolves the problem(s)
        Alex

Originally posted by cookcpu
        After awhile, some of the intraday chart is loaded up and some still waiting to be loaded.

Strange thing is if I go to another page, the same symbol intraday chart loaded up very fast.

Is this some kind of page problem as I use the backup page of version 8 after I upgraded to version 10.4.

I have exit esignal and restarted esignal, the same problem happen.

Should I reinstall the version 10 or go back to version 8. In version 10, I have intermitten disconnection while in version 8, the connection is fine.

Comment

Working...
        X