CBOT Surprise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBOT Surprise!

No more ZGold???!!! HoleyKow that sucks - In response to the Ray P. admin post regarding the CBTE de-listing - it is time for a-la-carte pricing - why should someone pay $60 / month for just 1 symbol. I don't care about grains and all the other CBOT products. At least sub-categorize it the way you did for CME. (ps: A lead time notice would have been helpful).

Kenz987,

Could you kindly send me your username on a private message? I'll look at the situation individually. It seems that the entitlement for the electronically traded futures has been removed by mistake. Before I'm making any assumptions though, please send me your username, so I can look into it.

Comment

Tell the boyz at the CBOT I've moved my business to London... $2.00 for the FTSE!

Comment

kenz987,

Just remembered your post regarding the CBOT emini issue, so I thought I let you know that the CME Group will release a new data package for CBOT market data on April 1, 2008. This package will include all Mini CBOT futures contracts as before.
        You can re-subscribe to the CBOT emini package for $15 per month; to do so please feel free to log-on to Account Maintenance or send us an email.
        Christine B.
        eSignal

Comment

I don't see the package listed anywhere when I log into Account Maintenance.

Comment

mfr,

the package won't be available before April 1st.
            If you wish to contact us we can make a note on your account and change your package on your next billing cycle day.
            Christine B.
            eSignal

Comment

Ok, thank you!

Comment

Is there any news on when CBTE package will be available and the instruments that it is going to include ?

Comment

gem2004,

the CBOT Mini Data Package is available since 1st of April for a monthly charge of US $15.
                  The bundle includes the same instruments as before which are the following:

Description Symbol

Mini Sized Gold YG
                  Mini Sized Silver YI
                  Mini Sized Eurodollar YE
                  Mini Sized Dow ($5 multiplier) YM
                  Mini Sized Corn YC
                  Mini Sized Soybeans YK
                  Mini Sized Wheat YW

To add the CBOT Mini Package to your account, please log-on to our Account Maintenance or contact us directly.
                  Christine B.
                  eSignal

Comment

Working...
                  X