US Futures Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Futures Exchange

I see in the Account Maintaince that this is now a data option with no fee. However I'm unable to pull up any data after subscribing.

Live Help told me there is no such exchange and if there is, they do not support it...

I'm confused as to what is happening with this and if it is something I can get data for?

http://www.usfe.com/products-fe-sef.html

Thanks

FYI:

USFE is the old Eurex US, now bought by MAN and renamed to USFE. In the esignal symbol directory theres still the old name "Eurex US". However, i cant pull up any data for this exchange too.

I think this exchange was added recently, maybe esignal is not entirly finished adding the data?

Comment

Purri, Bugscoe,

it is correct that the Eurex US exchange has been renamed to US Futures exchange earlier the month.
      You will find all symbols listed on the exchange on our Symbol Search within eSignal. Please view the image below:

The symbol guide on our website will be updated shortly.

Apology for the confusion and thank you for your patience.
      Christine B.
      eSignal

Comment

Thanks Christine.

Can you point me to the symbol search you show the picture of - I can't seem to find it. The one I'm accessing keeps bringing me to your website...

Thanks

Comment

bugscoe,

sure; please ensure that 'Toolbar' is ticked under View.
          On this toolbar, you will find the icon for our Symbol Search.
          Please select Intrument Type 'Futures' and exchange 'USFE (Formerly Eurex US)' and click on 'search'.

I hope this helps.
          Christine B.
          eSignal

Comment

Perfect, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X