Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal EOD question

Hi,

is there a list of available markets for eSignal EOD? The pricing list only mentions 500 stocks/futures/funds but not exactly which ones. I didnt recieve a clear answer from the LiveRep person.

Please answer if the following markets are included:

North American stocks, futures and indices
    European stocks, futures and indices
    Precious metals
    BBA Libor rates
    GovPX treasuries

Regards,
    P.

Our EOD service covers just about every exchange that we carry with one big caveat. You can only access the service
    after US market hours only, from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. PT. To get access to any symbol, that market/exchange must be closed so it has a C (closed) or S (settled) flag. That eliminates Forex as they remain open for most of this time plus limits the time you can grab certain European and Asia/Pacific markets.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks Scott. Just to clarify: if a market is not closed, can i get access to the data of the previous day and before, or will i not be able to bring up a chart at all?

Comment

You've got that basically right. If the market it open, you can't access that data. We are working on a new EOD offering (eta is March/April) that will supply data in a snapshot format during all hours and will give instant access to historical data as well. It'll be much better suited for both US and non-US customers. I don't have too many details on that yet but if you subscribe to the current EOD offering, we'll certainly let you migrate to the new product when it's available and if it better suits your needs.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

any updates/further news on the new EOD product?

Regards,
          P.

Comment

This coming at all? April/March is long gone. Somehow i am not surprised..

Comment

It was to be part of the 10.1 release but we needed a couple of server-side changes before we could release. We're looking at the next 30-60 days. Will be worth the wait.

Thanks.

Comment

Really looking forward to this release! Any news on this soon?

Comment

Hi,

The new eSignal OnDemand service was released about 2 weeks ago so you can directly subscribe online. Here's the pricing page.

In addition, please review this KnowledgeBase article on this new service as it gives a good overview of the features and an FAQ.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X