Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data

Why am I only getting 10 days back data for my CDN stocks? I was getting much more data and now you have changed it. If you have a policy of providing a certain amount of data I don't think it is right to arbitrarily change it as you have done.

Respectfully

Tim

Hi Tim,
    Our policy on the amount of data you receive has not changed.
    Tick data has and remains to been 10 days in eSignal and intraday data is 120 days.
    Please click here for an article which explains the the amount of data for each of the Categories.

Another area which can be check is Time Templates. Time Templates allow the user to set the start and end times and number of days displayed in the Advanced Chart.

If you discover you're not able to access more then 10 days of Intraday data on any symbol and it not being caused by a custom time template, please contact Technical Support so they can do the complete trobleshooting for possible problems with bandwidth, dropped packets, servers or desktop issues.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

I use Volume charts for CDN equities. What is the largest amount of data that you normally provide for these charts? Thank you.

regards,

Tim

Comment

Tim,

Volume Charts are like the Tick charts and they has a maximum of 10 days of data.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Thank you Avery for clearing this up for me. I appreciate it.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Comment

Glad I could be of help. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

AveryH

Comment

Working...
            X