Saturday night no data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday night no data

Saturday night 10:50 pm CST ver 8.0 trying to load 6E M8 - ok on 1 min and 5 min, can not load tick data. Kids are asleep, wife has headache, dogs quit barking, nothing on TV - so I can finally work on my charts - NOT! Hey - do the servers have to take a holiday?

Re: Saturday night no data

kenz987
    Data appears to be available (see screenshot captured a few minutes prior to posting the message)
    Try requesting through the Time Template a specific number of days for tick data and/or restarting eSignal and the Data Manager
    Alex

Originally posted by kenz987
    Saturday night 10:50 pm CST ver 8.0 trying to load 6E M8 - ok on 1 min and 5 min, can not load tick data. Kids are asleep, wife has headache, dogs quit barking, nothing on TV - so I can finally work on my charts - NOT! Hey - do the servers have to take a holiday?

Comment

Re: Saturday night no data

Try a time template with at least 3 days specified. Last Friday was holiday and th market was closed. There might be a bug in time template in this special situation. See my post in another thread.

Comment

cp and am: I have done all those things - still no data. I just love holidaze ;(

Comment

kenz987
          Post a screenshot of the Time Template you are using with tick based charts
          Alex

cp and am: I have done all those things - still no data. I just love holidaze ;(

Comment

ok now - created a new time template - looks almost like the old time templates but works. Thanks, bye, enjoy your holiday.

Comment

kenz987
              You are welcome and I am glad to hear your problem was resolved
              Alex

ok now - created a new time template - looks almost like the old time templates but works. Thanks, bye, enjoy your holiday.

Comment

Working...
              X