Corn Futures on eSignal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corn Futures on eSignal?

Is there a way that I can see the prices of corn futures traded on CBOT using eSignal? If I add “Chicago Board of Trade” for $60/month, will that allow me to see corn futures on the eSignal program or do I need to install another program? If eSignal shows futures prices, how do I access that function? How, for example, could I look up the price of the May ’08 corn futures contract? Thank you.

objectivist1

If I add "Chicago Board of Trade" for $60/month, will that allow me to see corn futures on the eSignal program or do I need to install another program?
    You will be able to see them using eSignal. You do not need to install another program

If eSignal shows futures prices, how do I access that function? How, for example, could I look up the price of the May ’08 corn futures contract?
    Just open a chart and type the symbol of the desired contract (in your case C K8 if you want the pit traded contract or ZC K8 if you want the electronic contract).
    For the complete list of symbols on the CBOT see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase. For the main symbol directory see instead this article
    Alex

Originally posted by objectivist1
    Is there a way that I can see the prices of corn futures traded on CBOT using eSignal? If I add “Chicago Board of Trade” for $60/month, will that allow me to see corn futures on the eSignal program or do I need to install another program? If eSignal shows futures prices, how do I access that function? How, for example, could I look up the price of the May ’08 corn futures contract? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X