Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&P 500 Put/Call Ratio

Hi,

I'm new to eSignal. I'm having a little difficulty working out what the right code is for the S&P 500 Put/Call ratio... Maybe you could help...??

Also, exactly what permissions do I need to get this data live...? CBOE or CBOT/CME...??

Because right now I only have a CME feed but I seem to be getting data for a code of $PCC-ST... I'm not sure if this is the right code for the S&P 500 put/call ratio... but I seem to be getting for it with a CME feed...??

Does this sound right...? Am I getting the right live data...?

Many Thanks

Re: S&P 500 Put/Call Ratio

Sidhartha
    You can find the list of symbols for the available Put/Call Ratios in this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase.
    I don't believe a specific entitlement is required to view these symbols
    Alex

Originally posted by Sidhartha
    Hi,

I'm new to eSignal. I'm having a little difficulty working out what the right code is for the S&P 500 Put/Call ratio... Maybe you could help...??

Also, exactly what permissions do I need to get this data live...? CBOE or CBOT/CME...??

Because right now I only have a CME feed but I seem to be getting data for a code of $PCC-ST... I'm not sure if this is the right code for the S&P 500 put/call ratio... but I seem to be getting for it with a CME feed...??

Does this sound right...? Am I getting the right live data...?

Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X