#F symbols removed for ICE US contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #F symbols removed for ICE US contracts

Please note that the #F symbols for ICE futures US have been discontinued due to the addition of Bids/Asks on the feed.

The historical information can be accessed by using the 1!, this symbol is also used as the continuation and replaces the #F, this can be used for all symbols & contracts.

e.g CC 1!, CC 2!, CC 3!, KC 1!, SB 1!, DX 1! .. etc..

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us
    Regards
    Kevin B
    eSignal Support

Helpful Sites

Knowledge Base

Account Maintenance

Click here for further contact details

ICE US Electronic Options Quotes

Is eSignal close yet on adding the ICE US electronic options data to the options chains? These have been out for a few months now but still don't show it in your options chains. These aren't the pit options, but the new electronic options that also show bids/asks on the screens like the ICE US futures do now. I can't seem to get any bids/asks for these options within the eSignal options chains. Are you guys providing that data yet?

Comment

Please note that you can use the individual symbols if having problems with 1! etc..

CT K8, CC K8, KC K8, SB K8 etc....
      Regards
      Kevin B
      eSignal Support

Helpful Sites

Knowledge Base

Account Maintenance

Click here for further contact details

Comment

ICE US Electronic Options

Kevin B,

Not sure what your reply means or if it refers to my option question.

But you can enter a symbol in the eSignal option chain like KC N8 (coffee), SB N8 (sugar), CT N8 (cotton), etc, and get option quotes. I'm sure you know that already. But what the option chains are not giving at this time are actual bids/asks within the bid/ask columns for these ICE electronic options. Pull up an option chain and make sure you have the bid/ask columns inserted to see what I mean.

The ICE exchange is now providing actual bids/asks with bid size/ask size for all their ICE US options data, but eSignal for some reason is not passing that bid/ask data along to us subscribers. That is my concern right now. Can you confirm that eSignal is/is not putting that data out yet.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X