es #f issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• es #f issues

I have had some trouble both yesterday and today getting Friday 6/13 intraday data for es#f on various timeframes ( 45, 15, 5 min for example). It took a few attempts of ctrl-ok, and sometimes switching symbols back and forth, in order to get the 6/13 data. This is happening on both rth time templates and 24 hour time templates. In addition, as a wierd aside, I have also been having trouble with missing 5/14 es #f=2 intraday data, but the 6/13 problem has been much more pervasive.

Christine

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your post. We have been working on this and as of today have been able to reproduce at will. We don't have a fix yet, but expect to have this solved shortly.

When we do, we'll update this thread advising all of the solution.

Thanks,
    Andy

Comment

Just so support is aware, I am having this problem with many symbols - currencies, indexes and other futures. And other dates affected are 5-16, 5-30, 6-6 - all Fridays. Usually, switching to another timeframe the data appears, but swithing back to the original it is still missing. This is very frustrating and is, in my opinion, unacceptable performance for a data provider/ charting service. This has been going on since last week.

Comment

weffy
        eSignal is aware of this and here is copy of a message JayF posted in another thread on this same issue.

We are getting close to solving this problem, and it has been narrowed down to a server issue. We expect to have a fix out to all the servers in the next 1-2 days. Thank you to all who have posted their experiences with this issue.

In the mean time a data refresh will fill in the missing days.
        To refresh click on the green OK in the Cursor Window while at the same time pressing the <Ctrl> key.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X