CL #F excludes overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL #F excludes overnight

I have a 1-min chart of CL#F 24h template, actually it's a pnf chart. Updates don't start until 9 am EST. CL N8 shows no problem. Refreshing, or restarting eSignal does not help.
    Attached Files

Re: CL #F excludes overnight

atlas
    The data appears to be available prior to 9am EST (see enclosed screenshot based on the same Time Template settings)
    If restarting eSignal and the Data Manager does not resolve the issue then the best course of action is to contact eSignal's support directly using Live Rep as they can determine where you are connecting to or what the problem may be and reroute you if necessary
    Alex

Originally posted by atlas
    I have a 1-min chart of CL#F 24h template, actually it's a pnf chart. Updates don't start until 9 am EST. CL N8 shows no problem. Refreshing, or restarting eSignal does not help.

Comment

I spoke with Fiona. I have a layout with several pnf charts. They are 1-min. I excluded the CL chart from my layout, and restarted eSignal. CL #F (plain chart) then included overnight. When I load up with pnf. It seems that any other instance of CL, reverts to day (CL #F=2) session only. I do not have this problem with any other symbols.

[Interesting we cannot attach ach's.]
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X