Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Russel 2000 symbols

Originally posted by eostrom
    The Russell 2000 is moving to the Ice Futures US exchange after the Sept contract. Because of this the symbol is also changing. The new symbols are TO Z8 for the full and TF Z8 for the mini. You will also have to add ICE Futures US indeces to your account in order to get these symbols. This is currently being offered for free. Hope this helps
    what about a day only data symbol ?

Hey Freestyle,
    With the move of the Russell future to the ICE Future US (formally NYBOT) the ability to offer day only symbols is not an available options.

Best recommendation would be use Time Templated to eliminate the hours of trading that you do not want.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by ahodgee
      Hey Freestyle,
      With the move of the Russell future to the ICE Future US (formally NYBOT) the ability to offer day only symbols is not an available options.

Best recommendation would be use Time Templated to eliminate the hours of trading that you do not want.

AveryH
      eSignal Support
      the link you provided does not work.

what is "time templated"?

why is a day only symbol not an option here?

what ybout the "all sessions" button? will it ever work for futures?

i think if it did - it would be the simplest solution.

Comment

ok now the link works (problem with my browser setup).

anyway - i think this is not for livecharts it seems...

Comment

Freestyle,
          Sorry for misleading you, being as this was put under Data Inquires and not LiveCharts I assumed you were using eSignal.

To better answer you question on the day only session I would direct you attention to the following thread on the Live Chart Forum.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X