One Chicago Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Chicago Data

I have been having problems since last week getting data from the one chicago exchange. I am either getting no data for any of the symbols or highly erroneous bids and offers. The weird thing is that some symbols are fine. It seems to work better when I switched on my quotrek so I believe it could be an esignal server issue. Does anyone have any insight into this issue and how I might rectify it? Thanks

Stenger,
    Can you please let me know what symbols you're looking at? Also PM your username so that we can check which servers you're connected to as well.

Thank you
    AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

stenger,

Thanks for the additional information you've given. Checking the symbols you sent over and they may be the issue. I think that the symbol format you're using is incorrect. Please make sure that you're entering the symbols as follows.

The symbol forum for for the One Chicago is Root Symbol <space>Month Code Year Code<dash>Exchange code (I.e. GOOG1C V8-1C)

Please check out this article for more information.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Stenger,

These price inconsistencies were identified as a network bug associated with single sided quotes and exchanges that do not use sequence numbers. This includes many of the European exchanges and the new Russell 2000 symbol on the NYBOT ICE.

To alleviate the issue we've removed a specific entitlement from your account until some changes can be made on our network to better handle the information.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks for continuing to pursue this issue. To be honest I have not had the time to call tech support and figure out the problem. Does the entitlement that was removed affect any other processes that I would need?

Comment

Stenger,

No, this particular entitlement only control how the single sided contributors and CID's are handled on the client side.

AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

Ok. Thanks again, everything on this end is now working normally.

Comment

Working...
              X