Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bovespa Index

Hi;

$IBV-BSP (Bovespa Index) lags seriously and sometimes stops updating.

Could someone please help me on this issue.

Re: Bovespa Index

Originally posted by Tayfun
    Hi;

$IBV-BSP (Bovespa Index) lags seriously and sometimes stops updating.

Could someone please help me on this issue.
    I really need an assist from eSignal Tech. Repr.

This is not a connection problem. I can get quotes for all other exchanges and symbols. The problem occurs at symbols $IBV-BSP and IND V8-BMF. One of them is Bovespa indice and the other is it's futures.

They seem to miss quotes, sometimes they update once in 2-3 min. I have other feeds to compare, i can see updates coming in other feeds.

Thanks...

Comment

Tayfun,

I apologize for the delay in responding, The service interruptions on the Bovespa was due to the exchange triggering the Circuit Breaker at 10:35am (Brazilian Time). Trading resumed again at 11:05 AM.Click here or more information on Circuit Breaker.

We have had no alarms or reports of lagging data from this exchange since it resumed trading on Friday.

If you continue to experience issue with slow data please contact our Technical Support in London +44 (0)20 7825 8777 or Live Rep. LiveRep can be access via the main menu toolbar in eSignal by clicking on Support=>LiveRep. A representative should be able to check connections to servers and verify with you if there are any type of delays.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

This problem still continues and has nothing to do with a circut breaker or sth. else. There's a serious problem with Bovespa data. Sometimes it lags seriously (right now it's lagging about 20min), sometimes it completely stops updating. And this is happening frequently.
        Last edited by Tayfun; 11-10-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X