v10.2 spread charts issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v10.2 spread charts issue

When opening a spread chart in any of the 10.2 versions the number scale on the right side does not show up, unless the spread has been input into 'Tools' 'Spread Symbols settings...

example of a current arbitrage merger: 0.8595BAC - MER

I prefer to input this into a quote sheet that I link to a chart.

In version 10.1. or lower the right scale numbers are shown, but not in 10.2 versions when typed into a quote sheet in this format.

I track many spreads and do not like to type all these into the Spread Symbols Settings box. I prefer to be able to see the ratio of the spread right on the quote sheet.

Is there a fix for this issue of no numbers displaying on the right scale of a spread chart?

This only happens when there is a multiplier or divisor in the spread. BAC - MER will display fine, but 0.8595BAC - MER will not.
    Last edited by kbock; 11-06-2008, 09:42 AM.

Re: v10.2 spread charts issue

kbock
    Starting with version 10.2 you need to apply the weight differently eg 0.8595 * BAC - MER or (0.8595 * BAC) - MER instead of 0.8595BAC - MER
    For more information see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by kbock
    When opening a spread chart in any of the 10.2 versions the number scale on the right side does not show up, unless the spread has been input into 'Tools' 'Spread Symbols settings...

example of a current arbitrage merger: 0.8595BAC - MER

I prefer to input this into a quote sheet that I link to a chart.

In version 10.1. or lower the right scale numbers are shown, but not in 10.2 versions when typed into a quote sheet in this format.

I track many spreads and do not like to type all these into the Spread Symbols Settings box. I prefer to be able to see the ratio of the spread right on the quote sheet.

Is there a fix for this issue of no numbers displaying on the right scale of a spread chart?

This only happens when there is a multiplier or divisor in the spread. BAC - MER will display fine, but 0.8595BAC - MER will not.

Comment

Working...
    X