1! on 10.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1! on 10.3

I see what was done here. Apparently somebody programmed in all the contracts in the "Continuous Contract Settings" dialog. So, for instance, HSI __-HKF is ESIGNAL1BusPriorLastDay. This is fine, although, I think it should roll before the last day specified in the contract specifications. Problem is, none of the monthly rollover contracts, e.g. CAC 40 were specified as monthly (I changed this), and HKFE still does not show the front month. It's showing Feb. instead of Jan.

Re: 1! on 10.3

atlas
    In the Configure Roll Templates change the Day of the Month to Next Month and you should get the correct data (after a refresh of the chart).
    If you don't want to change that Roll Template you may want to consider creating your own and assigning it to HSI__-HKF
    Alex

Originally posted by atlas
    I see what was done here. Apparently somebody programmed in all the contracts in the "Continuous Contract Settings" dialog. So, for instance, HSI __-HKF is ESIGNAL1BusPriorLastDay. This is fine, although, I think it should roll before the last day specified in the contract specifications. Problem is, none of the monthly rollover contracts, e.g. CAC 40 were specified as monthly (I changed this), and HKFE still does not show the front month. It's showing Feb. instead of Jan.

Comment

Yeah, that worked. I think it's just an oversight. The mhi and hhi are still listed as quarterly in the knowledge base.

Comment

Also, is the mini-Hang Seng China Enterprises available. MCH

Comment

Well, actually, I can't get any data for HKFE past Friday of last week, even using direct code, e.g. HSI F9-HKF
          Attached Files

Comment

atlas
            As far as I can see it is (see enclosed screenshot).
            You may want to review this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase for the instructions on how to use the Symbol Search tool included in the eSignal application
            The Search tool was slightly modified in version 10.3 but the functionality remains essentially the same as that described in the article
            Alex

Also, is the mini-Hang Seng China Enterprises available. MCH

Comment

atlas
              That is because the HKFE is closed for the Lunar New Year Holiday
              Alex

Well, actually, I can't get any data for HKFE past Friday of last week, even using direct code, e.g. HSI F9-HKF

Comment

Yup, it was here. http://www.hkex.com.hk/tradinfo/futu...adcalend_1.htm

I'll have to use the (winsig) internal search instead of the website (knowledge base).

Comment

Working...
                X